0

Sayali Bhagat accuses Amitabh Bachchan, Sajid Khan, Arya Babbar of Sexual Harassment

Published at 3:36 AM in

It appears to be raining season of serious accusations, molestations at Bollywood with small time actresses pouring in the names of big actors, directors. It wasn't long time enough when Sayali Bhagat has accused Shiny Ahuja of making sexual advances towards her and now we hear that she has accused even Big B (Amitabh Bachchan), Sajid Khan and Arya Babbar. Hah, so is this list the final one? Or are there more big names she feels like putting in? Na..she should tell us before hand na so that we are mentally prepared to read the entire list of celebs who have made advances towards her. 

"Amitabh placed his hand on my butt and felt it up. I was too stunned to say anything to anyone. He should show some respect. After all, he is a 70 year old man, my grandfather's age. I felt like slapping him the moment he placed his hand on my butt".

"I never expected Sajid to strip naked in front of me asking me to have sex with him in his office right there and then. I screamed and left his building. Obviously, I never worked with him".

"Till date, he (Arya Babbar) has sent me countless lewd messages, and graphic MMS's of his private parts to lure me into bed. I had chosen to keep quiet and ignore. But not anymore.

Gosh...Madam Spicy is that really true or is this another goof up to attract attention and gain some publicity. She even says she is quitting acting! Now come on can anyone please please let us know which are the films has this girl really acted in?



Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Sayali Bhagat accuses Amitabh Bachchan, Sajid Khan, Arya Babbar of Sexual Harassment"

Post a Comment