0

Somy Ali on her affair and breakup with Salman Khan

Published at 4:35 AM in

"Salman was my first boyfriend. I had a huge crush on him as a teenager. The crush led me to leave Florida and move to India and join films just so I could find him and get married to him. You have a license of doing idiotic things when you're 15. However, I do not have a single regret of pursuing my first love. They say if you can count four friends on your fingers and trust them blindly, you're extremely fortunate. Salman happens to be one of them. He has a heart of gold and I know for a fact that if I were ever in need he would be the first person that I would call."

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Somy Ali on her affair and breakup with Salman Khan"

Post a Comment