0

Ayesha Takia on shifting from films to business

Published at 8:27 AM in

“I am getting more into the business. We are opening more restaurants and coffee shops. Earlier, I took break from movies because I wanted to give time to our business plans. I do not know whether I am turning more into a business woman but yes I am giving it more time,” she says. 
" ...When people around you are good and frank then nothing excites you as much. I am also very selective about my character and the script because these are the basis of a movie. So that is the reason why I am doing fewer movies,” she said. After marrying restaurateur Farhan Azmi, Ayesha admits that she is now focused on his business.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Ayesha Takia on shifting from films to business"

Post a Comment