0

My 'Agneepath' has little resemblance to original: Hrithik

Published at 4:14 AM in

Actor Hrithik Roshan, who plays the protagonist in filmmaker Karan Johar's tribute to his father Yash Johar's 1990 cult film 'Agneepath' by the same name, said that he does not like remakes but agreed to take up this project because it has very little resemblance to the original.

This version of the film is conceived and directed by Karan Malhotra.

'I was never interested in doing remakes, I am still not interested in doing remakes and I don't think I will ever do a remake. When I was narrated the script, in 10 miniutes he made me forget that it was a remake and made me forget all the symbolic visuals I had in mind and I just reacted as an actor. I am very, very proud to be associated with this film,' Hrithik told reporters at the launch of the first teaser of the film here Monday.

'I am just driven by my instincts. Whatever my mind says, my instincts just take over. He just made me forget about all the emotions I had about this film and he took me to a completely different world, with a completely new character,' he added.

source: yahoomovies

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "My 'Agneepath' has little resemblance to original: Hrithik"

Post a Comment