0

Saif Ali Khan turns Nawab after Crowning Ceremony: Images

Published at 7:56 AM in

After Nawab Mansoor Ali Pataudi's death 40 days backs, now his son Saif Ali Khan has been crowned as the new Nawab. The ceremony took place in Haryana. After the coronation Saif expressed his thoughts. He said, “I’m overwhelmed with the kindness and simplicity the village heads have shown me and my family today and the respect to my late father. This is a huge responsibility for me to take my father’s legacy forward in whatever way I can. This is a deeply personal part of my life and I will do my best to honour my father’s memory always. Princely titles no longer exist, but family values and tradition do. I shall be conscious of this always and do the best I can for Pataudi.”









source:bollywood life

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Saif Ali Khan turns Nawab after Crowning Ceremony: Images"

Post a Comment