0

Get flawless skin and beauty like Madhuri Dixit

Published at 12:19 AM in

If there’s one thing that looms large on each and every actress in tinsel town it’s the fear of ageing. Maybe that’s just why there are many who even go under the knife to look young and fresh while some take to botox to retain their youth. However, there’s one actress who claims to have undergone no such thing.

Despite being a wife, a yesteryear diva and a mother of two, the Dhak Dhak girl of Hindi film industry Madhuri Dixit still retains a certain alluring charm around her. At the launch of Olay’s new product Regenerist, Madhuri was asked about her beauty secret and the reason behind her evergreen looks and she said, “One has to feel youthful within only then will one appear fresh and young too. What you feel inside is what gets projected outside. I am very happy with my life, I have a great family, kids and a good career and I am quite happy balancing the two.”

From being a superstar to a wife and then a mother, Madhuri has taken up every role in her life with elan. Ask her which role is closest to her heart and she says, “I cannot chose one as I love being a wife, a mother and at the same time I also love facing the camera so all the three roles are close to my heart.”

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Get flawless skin and beauty like Madhuri Dixit"

Post a Comment